Friday, June 12, 2015

Dafuq, Brain?

Okay, when I finally got around to going to bed, my brain decided that me getting any sleep whatsoever was so not going to happen. About a half hour after I fell asleep, I woke up convinced that there were cockroaches in my comforter that were starting to come out. Just a reminder that I have exactly one phobia, that gives me full-on panic attacks when activated, and that phobia is cockroaches. Well, after waking up thinking my phobia was coming out of the blanket currently covering me, I had a hard time falling back to sleep. And it happened at least two or three more times in the few hours I was in bed. So yay there... not. I think what happened was that I was dreaming in a doze, and couldn't tell the difference between dream and reality. I used to have that happen to me all the time when I was a kid. But no matter what, fuck that noise. That was the worst not-exactly-night-of-sleep I have had in a damn long time.

So I ended up rescheduling my optometrist's appointment for Monday. Cuz I really didn't think I could focus on the letters to tell the difference between one or two, one or two, one or two, two or three.

I'm thinking sleeping pill tonight. Cuz I would love to get some sleep for once. Gyah.........

No comments: