Friday, June 12, 2015

Sleep? What's That?

It's past 6am, I have an optometrist's appointment in a little over nine hours, and I haven't been to bed yet. I'm sure, if I could've peeled myself away from the computer back around 2am or so, I could've easily fallen asleep so where I could actually keep my eyes open during the entire appointment. But noooooooo, my stupid procrastination instinct kicked in, and I just had to do... whatever it was that I've been doing these past few hours. I'm so tired, I can't even remember what all I did. But am I going to bed like a normal person? Noooooo, I'm writing a blog post. Gyah!

But yeah, my stomach is killing me, my head is killing me, and I'm a little afraid that if I go into that bedroom, that I won't be able to fall asleep in the first place. Because that's how it's been for me lately. Stupid brain, being too anxious or whatever to get some damn rest already.

Well, maybe I'll just write for a bit. Maybe then I'll get sleepy enough to actually get sleep.

I went to a park with my friend Felix last weekend, and we took a fuck ton of awesome pictures. His were obviously way better than mine, because his camera is a professional grade number, while mine is a cheap digital camera from Walmart that's almost 7 years old, but a lot of mine turned out pretty nice, too. I'm contemplating getting this one printed out, putting it in a frame, and hanging it on the wall.


Not exactly sure why I think it's the prettiest of the bunch, but it was my favorite. I'm thinking a thick, dark wood frame. Something to make all the green stand out more. I haven't put one of my own photos in a frame in years. It'll be nice to have a pretty picture on the wall, and know that I made that pretty picture, you know? I can't draw worth a damn, I still haven't used my watercolor kit from Christmas '13, but dammit, I can take nice photos. That makes me feel a little better about having not finished any of my stories that I've been working on for forever...

I skipped my therapy appointment on Wednesday because of these weird stabbing pains in my stomach (and also because I hadn't slept yet even though it was almost 9am when I called to reschedule). I still haven't made the new appointment, but I'm going to try and call her back today to get a new one. As for my stomach, it hurt like hell for a few hours, then lightened up. I thought it was maybe appendicitis, but when I looked up the symptoms, it said you'd have a high fever, and I didn't have one at all, so I'm guessing it wasn't my appendix bursting. Felt like it for a bit, though. *shrugs*

I think I will attempt that sleep thing now. Though tomorrow, I need to write about the Deadpool-off me and my friend Aaron had earlier. I made a comment about Deadpool in an IM on Facebook, and he responded with a Deadpool pic, so I of course had to respond back likewise. I have a mess load of pics saved on my computer of Deadpool and his wacky antics, and I just looooooove showing them off. It went on for quite a few pictures. Bwahahahaha! But yes, about that sleep...

No comments: