Friday, October 2, 2015

Random Complaints

Not sure why, but right now, I feel like complaining. Not about anything major, but just a few random annoying things.

My head hurts. I really need to go to bed, and I kinda want to go to bed, but I'm not going to bed. One of these days, I need to figure out why the hell I do this. It's kicking my ass. Especially cuz we have a few things we gotta do today. Ugh.

Acid reflux like fuuuuuuuck. Owwie. I guess that's what I get for only having eaten a Burger King breakfast, and a Chinese food buffet dinner today (or yesterday, since it's past midnight or whatever). Really need to start eating healthy.

I'm hungry, but we don't have any snack-like items in the house (unless you count dry cereal, since we're outta milk), but I also don't want to take the 20+ minutes it'd take to actually make real food. I really hate when that happens. Good thing we're going to Aldi later. Hello, granola bars. Om nom nom.

Pocky is still being a bitch to the kittens. Wasabi is getting way better, only hissing after prolonged exposure, but Pocky is still being a brat. At least it's just hissing, though, and no swatting or other physical altercations.

Blarg, soooooooo tired. Want a box spring we can actually use upstairs! I'm am sick to fucking death of waking up every day feeling like somebody took a damn sledgehammer to my lower back. We have the damn money to buy a box spring, but we have no way of transporting it here, because a Chevy Cavalier isn't exactly big enough to carry it. Gyah! I need to make friends with somebody who owns or has reliable access to a truck. Is there a box I can click on a dating site that says I'm not single, not looking for a date, but I am looking to make friends, especially if they own a truck?

Oh well, at least in good news, Netflix finally got the Doctor Who 2014 Christmas special. They got series 8, like, four months or so ago. I'm thinking of watching it tomorrow with Ben. That way, we'll be a little less behind. It'll also mean that, once we find a site that has the episodes, we can start on series 9. w00t!

And now, I leave you with random stupid shit I found while internetting.


I wonder if anybody even reads this any more...

No comments: